A man likes his wife to be...
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.
– Israel Zangwill
- I’m not clever, I just don’t know how to be stupid.
- To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to...
- Stupidity is the greatest disguise for the clever, if, you can pull that off.
- Clever people will recognize and tolerate nothing but cleverness. – Henri Frederic Amiel
- To be clever and not flaunt it is not being clever at all. give a man...
- Its good to be clever. But whats really clever is not showing it
- “A clever man is one who never shows his cleverness to others”