To be clever enough to get all...
To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to want it.
– G. K. Chesterton
- To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to...
- A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and...
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son. – Russian Proverb
- I’m not clever, I just don’t know how to be stupid.
- You must be really clever to act so stupid all the time.
- Stupidity is the greatest disguise for the clever, if, you can pull that off.
- Clever people will recognize and tolerate nothing but cleverness. – Henri Frederic Amiel