If you become friends with your enemies...
If you become friends with your enemies what is stopping them from stabbing your back
These days even the trustworthy can’t be trusted
Friends are enemies with different titles
When things get tough your friends flee, but your enemies are always there
At least you know where you enemy stands
The worst enemy is a friendship crossed
There is a thin line between an enemy and a friend
- Love your enemies and hate your friends; enemies stay loyal, but friends always change.
- There are so many reasons to love your enemy, but to your friends who are...
- You are my enemy, as I am yours, but even enemies can show respect.
- When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. - Winston Churchill
- Your closest friend can be your weakness, power, or, in some cases, your worst enemy. Just...