Make use of your enemies as a...
Make use of your enemies as a mirror of perfection…cause they see all the imperfection’s in you. They tell you what to improve in yourself and they give you the perseverance to do something you can’t.
- We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction. - Aesop
- If you become friends with your enemies what is stopping them from stabbing your back These...
- Love your enemies and hate your friends; enemies stay loyal, but friends always change.
- You need enemies, because they keep you sharp.
- You shall judge a man by his enemies as well as by his friends.