I am so clever that sometimes I...
I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
– Oscar Wilde
- To be clever and not flaunt it is not being clever at all. give a man...
- Clever people will recognize and tolerate nothing but cleverness. – Henri Frederic Amiel
- A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and...
- Its good to be clever. But whats really clever is not showing it
- “A clever man is one who never shows his cleverness to others”
- If you’re not very clever you should be conciliatory.
- Sometimes the most clever thing to say is nothing at all.