I am so clever that sometimes I...
I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
– Oscar Wilde (83)
- The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it’s dead for you. –...
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son. – Russian Proverb
- To be clever and not flaunt it is not being clever at all. give a man...
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde
- I can resist everything except temptation. – Oscar Wilde
- Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. – Oscar Wilde