It’s better to have an enemy, who...
It’s better to have an enemy, who frankly says that she/he hates you, than to keep a friend, who’s passion is to put you down, secretly.
- Enemies are but jealous people who secretly wish they could be you.
- There are so many reasons to love your enemy, but to your friends who are...
- Your best friend can hurt you ten times more than your enemy.
- Treat your friend as if he might become an enemy. - Publilius Syrus
- Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.