Only when the last tree has died...
Only when the last tree has died and the river have been poisoned and the last fish is caught will we realize we cannot eat money.
- Some people are so caught up in getting everything perfect around them that they don’t...
- A fish not caught by hook will surely be caught by net.
- The phrase ‘he’ll do to ride the river with’ comes from the trail drives. Often...
- Fishes are caught by their mouth.
- Love is the net where hearts are caught like fish.
- Don’t love a rose because rose dies in summer, Love a river because river flows forever.
- Love is like a flower planted by the river side, it grows and never dies.