If you’re not very clever you should...
If you’re not very clever you should be conciliatory.
- If you’re not very clever you should be conciliatory. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son. – Russian Proverb
- Clever people will recognize and tolerate nothing but cleverness. – Henri Frederic Amiel
- A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and...
- To be clever and not flaunt it is not being clever at all. give a man...
- Its good to be clever. But whats really clever is not showing it
- “A clever man is one who never shows his cleverness to others”