I am currently restructuring my multinational Facebook...
I am currently restructuring my multinational Facebook friends list. I have decided to be within a manageable level of friends for control purposes. I am stream- lining my own time online so I can do other things with more meaning. This means, I will only retain responsive, active friends. This is my way of cost cutting my energy from reading non sense updates, humorless comments and unnecessary feedback. So until I get round to unfriending you “You know who you are”, either from self delete or from myself having to use the the bye bye button on you, this is only so my time is my own again.
P.S. If you are reading this then hello Facebook friend.
- I am currently restructuring my multi national facebook Companies. I have decided to be within...
- Jack will update his Facebook status for money!
- Facebook should add a “dislike button” some updates are just too senseless.
- Behind every successful Facebook update there’s ctrl+c & ctrl +v.
- (Writes on FB) Gotta update my status (Clicks update)
- Facebook is the only book that we read everyday.
- STATUS UPDATE MONDAY: While at work today I received an anonymous tip that “FED EX”...