When you fail two things...
When you fail two things are achieved, one strength to handle failure the next time you fail. Two failure gives enthusiasm to move to another stage.
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. - Winston S. Churchill
- Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved. - Ralph Waldo Em
- Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. — Winston Churchill
- Every time you fail, just remember...that single failure just brought you one step closer to the sol