Advice Quotes and Sayings
Never reply when you are angry.
Never make a promise when you are happy.
Never make a decision when you are sad.
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
- George Washington
Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…
Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.
When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.
Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.
Giving you advice doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than you, I’ve just been through a lot of sh*t.
Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Be careful with your words, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.
We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice.
- Henry David Thoreau
Look famous, be legendary, appear complex, act easy, radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real.
Be like water and adapt to any situation.
Advice is good, but then the wise don’t need it and the fools won’t take it.
No punctuation at the end, is like walking out of your house without any shoes.
Stay away from public bathrooms!
Those who doesn’t heed good advice are bound to doom.
Have you ever thought about this? If someone close to you is trying hard to pass a good bit of advice and you take no notice. What does it make you?
Listen to your heart. Even when it says you need advice.
Don’t give advice you wouldn’t take if you were in their shoes.
When wishing upon a star seems like your best option, you are in need of advice.
It’s easier to advise than be advised.
Let other people advice but never let them decide for you.
Never show your emotion through tears & never show anger through words.
Never take advice from unproductive people.
The most golden rule is – Do not ever ignore advice, whether you feel it is good or bad. Listening never harms any one. It is how you take it, apply it and use it that matters in the end.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the truth but wish we didn’t.
Don’t try and teach that which you have yet to master yourself.
Never make a promise when you’re happy.
Never make a decision when you’re angry.
You can let your mind do the thinking, and let your heart do the loving, but don’t let others control you.
Never fight fire with fire you only get burned.
Don’t waste your life focusing on the bad things and what people tell you that you could never do, look at all the good things and all the paths you could follow to fulfill your dreams.
Easiest thing in the world is to give advice and toughest thing is to take it.
Never try to give advice to someone if you have been stupid enough to take theirs
Do not let people look down on you because you are young, but be an example to them in faith and wisdom.
A pen is mighter then a sword.
Give good advice, help, and love to those who need them, and they will do the same for you
Advice is seldom welcome; and those who want it the most always like it the least.
- Lord Chesterfield
Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.
- Publilius Syrus