Advice Quotes and Sayings

0

Be humble, be patient, be persistent.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
1

Speak humbly, listen respectfully, smile gently.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
3

Never reply when you are angry.
Never make a promise when you are happy.
Never make a decision when you are sad.

Embed Code
2

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
- George Washington

Embed Code
3

Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…

Embed Code
10

Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.

Embed Code
4

When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.

Embed Code
6

Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.

Embed Code
7

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Embed Code
2

People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.

Submitted by: Anuj Somany
2

Giving you advice doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than you, I’ve just been through a lot of sh*t.

Submitted by: Patrick Insane
0

Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

1

Be careful with your words, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.

Submitted by: Nathan
1

We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice.
- Henry David Thoreau

2

Look famous, be legendary, appear complex, act easy, radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real.

Submitted by: Aarun Ebadi
0

Be like water and adapt to any situation.

Submitted by: FreshPrince16
0

Advice is good, but then the wise don’t need it and the fools won’t take it.

Submitted by: Chamwaza machai
3

No punctuation at the end, is like walking out of your house without any shoes.

Submitted by: Katherine
2

Stay away from public bathrooms!

Submitted by: ME
4

Those who doesn’t heed good advice are bound to doom.

Submitted by: Bankole Joseph
8

Have you ever thought about this? If someone close to you is trying hard to pass a good bit of advice and you take no notice. What does it make you?

Submitted by: O. A. N
3

Listen to your heart. Even when it says you need advice.

Submitted by: Molizabeth Sieng
2

Don’t give advice you wouldn’t take if you were in their shoes.

Submitted by: Anthony Hamilton
3

When wishing upon a star seems like your best option, you are in need of advice.

Submitted by: Ton Ha
1

It’s easier to advise than be advised.

Submitted by: Warwick John

Copyright © 2006-2014 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!