Advice Quotes and Sayings - Page 2
Don’t follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.
Always do right – this will gratify some and astonish the rest.
- Mark Twain
Let other people advice but never let them decide for you.
Advice is seldom welcome; and those who want it the most always like it the least.
- Lord Chesterfield
Be like water and adapt to any situation.
It’s funny how I’m good at giving advice to others, but when it comes to helping myself, I don’t know what to do.
Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties.
Easiest thing in the world is to give advice and toughest thing is to take it.
Advice is one of those things it is far more blessed to give than to receive.
- Carolyn Wells
The best advice I can give is to ignore advice. Life is too short to be distracted by the opinions of others.
Never lie in bed at night asking yourself questions you can’t answer.
- Charles M. Schulz
People ask me for my advice then do the complete opposite? Why ask me in the first place?
All the advice in the world will never help you until you help yourself.
— Fred Van Amburgh
Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.
The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.
- Warren Buffett
We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice.
- Henry David Thoreau
People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.
Don’t give advice you wouldn’t take if you were in their shoes.
Do not let people look down on you because you are young, but be an example to them in faith and wisdom.
Don’t try and teach that which you have yet to master yourself.
A pen is mighter then a sword.
The most golden rule is – Do not ever ignore advice, whether you feel it is good or bad. Listening never harms any one. It is how you take it, apply it and use it that matters in the end.
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
- George Washington
Never show your emotion through tears & never show anger through words.
Be careful with your words, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.
When wishing upon a star seems like your best option, you are in need of advice.
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Stay away from public bathrooms!
No punctuation at the end, is like walking out of your house without any shoes.
Never ask people about your work.
- Ayn Rand
Never take advice from unproductive people.
Never try to give advice to someone if you have been stupid enough to take theirs
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the truth but wish we didn’t.
Never fight fire with fire you only get burned.
Give good advice, help, and love to those who need them, and they will do the same for you