Advice Quotes and Sayings

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Let other people advice but never let them decide for you.

Submitted by: Sachin Sinha

To accept good advice is but to increase one’s own ability.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
Kahlil Gibran

If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stock, not selling advice.
– Norman Ralph Augustine

It is easy when we are in prosperity to give advice to the afflicted.
Aeschylus

It’s easier to advise than be advised.

Submitted by: Warwick John

Stop caring what people think. Stop taking caution in your actions, listen to what you want, do what you want, this is your life. Live it.

Be like water and adapt to any situation.

Submitted by: FreshPrince16

Don’t give advice you wouldn’t take if you were in their shoes.

Submitted by: Anthony Hamilton
Advertisements

We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice.
Henry David Thoreau

Advice is good, but then the wise don’t need it and the fools won’t take it.

Submitted by: Chamwaza machai

Stay away from public bathrooms!

Submitted by: ME

Never change who you are just because you’re afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won’t matter.

Submitted by: never change

Be the kind of man you’d like your son to become, the kind of man you would love your daughter to marry for life.
Be the kind of woman you would like your daughter to be, the kind of women you’d love your son to choose for a wife.

When wishing upon a star seems like your best option, you are in need of advice.

Submitted by: Ton Ha

Improve yourself, but never change. Be someone better, but remain yourself. Forget who hurt you, but don’t forget who loves you every day. Forget the past that makes you cry and focus on the present that makes you smile.

It’s funny how I’m good at giving advice to others, but when it comes to helping myself, I don’t know what to do.

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the truth but wish we didn’t.

Submitted by: shanon siviour

People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.

Submitted by: Anuj Somany
Advertisements

Never try to give advice to someone if you have been stupid enough to take theirs

Submitted by: fish

Advice is seldom welcome; and those who want it the most always like it the least.
Lord Chesterfield

It’s not about what everyone wants you to be, it’s about being yourself and finding someone who truly loves you for who you are.

If you treat a first date like an interview, it will feel like one. Just be yourself and let your personality shine.

Always be yourself, no matter how weird you are! Anyone who’s worth knowing will love you for being you!

Copyright © 2006-2017 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote