Advice Quotes and Sayings - Page 3

9

A pen is mighter then a sword.

Submitted by: Aarti
1

Advice is seldom welcome; and those who want it the most always like it the least.
Lord Chesterfield

4

It’s easier to advise than be advised.

Submitted by: Warwick John
6

Never show your emotion through tears & never show anger through words.

Submitted by: Genius
3

Stay away from public bathrooms!

Submitted by: ME
8

Don’t try and teach that which you have yet to master yourself.

Submitted by: seth
6

The most golden rule is – Do not ever ignore advice, whether you feel it is good or bad. Listening never harms any one. It is how you take it, apply it and use it that matters in the end.

Submitted by: Sarita Wariyer, Bengaluru,India
3

We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice.
Henry David Thoreau

10

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
– George Washington

Advice Quote: Be courteous to all, but intimate with...

Embed Code
4

When wishing upon a star seems like your best option, you are in need of advice.

Submitted by: Ton Ha
3

It’s funny how I’m good at giving advice to others, but when it comes to helping myself, I don’t know what to do.

18

Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…

Advice Quote: Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because...

Embed Code
10

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Advice Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Embed Code
5

People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.

Submitted by: Anuj Somany
4

Look famous, be legendary, appear complex, act easy, radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real.

Submitted by: Aarun Ebadi
2

People ask me for my advice then do the complete opposite? Why ask me in the first place?

5

No punctuation at the end, is like walking out of your house without any shoes.

Submitted by: Katherine
10

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the truth but wish we didn’t.

Submitted by: shanon siviour
4

Never ask people about your work.
Ayn Rand

3

Listen to your heart. Even when it says you need advice.

Submitted by: Molizabeth Sieng
13

Never try to give advice to someone if you have been stupid enough to take theirs

Submitted by: fish
11

Never fight fire with fire you only get burned.

Submitted by: Chad
12

Be the kind of man you’d like your son to become, the kind of man you would love your daughter to marry for life.
Be the kind of woman you would like your daughter to be, the kind of women you’d love your son to choose for a wife.

10

Never take advice from unproductive people.

Submitted by: Shavoris Brown
16

Give good advice, help, and love to those who need them, and they will do the same for you

Submitted by: Raegan

Copyright © 2006-2015 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!