Advice Quotes and Sayings

The most golden rule is – Do not ever ignore advice, whether you feel it is good or bad. Listening never harms any one. It is how you take it, apply it and use it that matters in the end.

Submitted by: Sarita Wariyer, Bengaluru,India

Never lie in bed at night asking yourself questions you can’t answer.
Charles M. Schulz

Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into, the mind.
– Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Giving you advice doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than you, I’ve just been through a lot of sh*t.

Submitted by: Patrick Insane

Let other people advice but never let them decide for you.

Submitted by: Sachin Sinha

To accept good advice is but to increase one’s own ability.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
Kahlil Gibran

If stock market experts were so expert, they would be buying stock, not selling advice.
– Norman Ralph Augustine

It is easy when we are in prosperity to give advice to the afflicted.
Aeschylus

It’s easier to advise than be advised.

Submitted by: Warwick John

Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Be like water and adapt to any situation.

Submitted by: FreshPrince16

Don’t give advice you wouldn’t take if you were in their shoes.

Submitted by: Anthony Hamilton

Stop caring what people think. Stop taking caution in your actions, listen to what you want, do what you want, this is your life. Live it.

Copyright © 2006-2016 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote