Advice Quotes and Sayings

No one wants advice – only corroboration.
John Steinbeck

You know how advice is. You only want it if it agrees with what you wanted to do anyway.
John Steinbeck

You should never ever abuse the one carrying you on his back.

Submitted by: ouma onyango samuel

She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it).
Lewis Carroll

Night is the mother of counsels.
George Herbert

Don’t take the wrong side of an argument just because your opponent has taken the right side.
Baltasar Gracian

Advice is sometimes transmitted more successfully through a joke than grave teaching.
Baltasar Gracian

No one asked you to be happy. Get to work.
Colette

Advertisements

Be the kind of man you’d like your son to become, the kind of man you would love your daughter to marry for life.
Be the kind of woman you would like your daughter to be, the kind of women you’d love your son to choose for a wife.

Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.

Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

Be humble, be patient, be persistent.
Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee

Speak humbly, listen respectfully, smile gently.
Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee

Never reply when you are angry.
Never make a promise when you are happy.
Never make a decision when you are sad.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
George Washington

Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…

Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.

When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.

Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Copyright © 2006-2017 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote