How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?
Many people have a job or have some family members which have a job to support themselves. And if you are not working and living off of the government then you’re a bloody loser than. Sometimes though the job prevents you from living your life the way you please.
- You can’t take too many days off.
- You can’t get sick at times.
- You can’t leave work early to go hang out with friends.
If you try to demand any of those privileges from your work, then you are questioned on your appreciation for that job. The fact is though, you don’t really have to appreciate that job if you don’t want to for the long term. With the advancements of the internet, you have the opportunity to work at home full time. Though its not easy right away, you can build an at home internet business such as starting a Youtube channel on your free time before or after work.
- Bill Gates Quote Meaning: “If you are born Poor its not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake”
- Quotes about Credit Cards – Being Smart about Money
- George Herbert Quote Explained: He that is not handsome at 20, nor strong at 30, nor rich at 40, nor wise at 50, will never be handsome, strong, rich or wise.
- Kanye West Quoted Begging Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Page for $1Billion USD
- Stupid, but Funny Quotes by Donald Trump