Childhood Quotes and Sayings
Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenagehood, which is a complicated version of childhood.
If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when your old.
I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.
Childhood, after all, is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child.
– Anthony Horowitz
That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now .
– C.J. Heck
Admit it. You’ve done one of these:
1) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3) When you were little, thought that shape of a real heart was actually <3.
4) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5) Tried to balance the light, between the On & Off.
We carry our childhood with us.
– Gary D. Schmidt
Why must they grow up and lose it all?
– Virginia Woolf
Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar, or a fool.
– Carlos Ruiz Zafón
All of us are products of our childhood.
– Michael Jackson
We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
– Franklin D. Roosevelt
Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
– Julian Barnes