Childhood Quotes and Sayings
When I was a kid, I had two friends, and they were imaginary and they would only play with each other.
— Rita Rudner
If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when your old.
I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.
Admit it. You’ve done one of these:
1) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3) When you were little, thought that shape of a real heart was actually <3.
4) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5) Tried to balance the light, between the On & Off.
The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenagehood, which is a complicated version of childhood.
Why must they grow up and lose it all?
– Virginia Woolf
I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now .
– C.J. Heck