Childhood Quotes and Sayings - Page 2
Why must they grow up and lose it all?
– Virginia Woolf
The fundamental condition of childhood is powerlessness.
– Jane Smiley
Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
An idyllic childhood is probably illusion.
– Martha Grimes
Childhood is the one story that stands by itself in every soul.
– Ivan Doi
Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.
What is it about childhood that never lets you go, even when you’re so wrecked it’s hard to believe you ever were a child?
– Mitch Albom
Anybody who has survived his childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days.
– Flannery O’Connor
I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.
If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when your old.
That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
Admit it. You’ve done one of these:
1) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3) When you were little, thought that shape of a real heart was actually <3.
4) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5) Tried to balance the light, between the On & Off.
Sweet childish days, that were as long As twenty days are now.
– William Wordsworth
In my childhood I led the life of a sage, when I grew up I started climbing trees.
– Philip Roth
Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar, or a fool.
– Carlos Ruiz Zafón