Funny Women Quotes and Sayings - Page 2

6

If for some reason I doubt that I’m wrong, all I need to do is ask a woman for verification.

Submitted by: DaGooch
12

I’m a woman.. I’m smart. I never loose an argument. I can cook. I like to read fashion magazines. I love to be right. Men don’t understand us. We must have secret powers, because I don’t understand us, either.

Submitted by: ukrainian girl
5

Men are nasty to each other and don’t mean it,
Women are nice to each other and don’t mean it!

Submitted by: Richard
10

A wise man once said “I don’t know, ask a girl.”

Submitted by: tiara123
9

The male body has seven trillion nerves and only a woman knows “How to get on every single one of them?”

Submitted by: DHARAM BANDWAR
12

“Women” – they have a way of complicating things.

Submitted by: ankit saxena
4

What do women and tornadoes have in common? They both moan when they come and they take the house when they leave.

Submitted by: Dana Peddicord
5

Women speak two languages. One of which is verbal.

Submitted by: ddbakes
29

I don’t condone wife beating, but I understand it!

Submitted by: Marty
5

I don’t need an encyclopedia, my wife knows everything.
99% of all women are beautiful. The remaining 1% is in my office.

Submitted by: Suresh
14

Q: How to turn a fox into and elephant?
A: Marry her.

Submitted by: someone
13

Q: What’s the difference between the abominable snowman & an intelligent woman?
A: There have been a few reported sightings of the snowman.

Submitted by: calvin k
8

Why do only 60% of women go to heaven…because if they all went it would be hell.

Submitted by: robert
6

Men socialize by insulting one another, but they don’t really mean it. Women socialize by complimenting one another… But they don’t really mean it, either.

Submitted by: Danno
16

Women are cute…until you marry them!!

Submitted by: Mukena
9

Girls are like smart phones when we finally figure them out they upgrade to a smarter version.

Submitted by: bro
9

Don’t judge a women from 100 feet away.

Submitted by: Yarooecho
8

Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lash, artificial face and sometimes fake behavior, yet a woman will say she needs a real man.

Submitted by: idi
6

Women are like cars, the better it looks the higher it costs.

Submitted by: K
19

So I was up all night trying to make a website for women drivers, but it kept on crashing.

Submitted by: tom
19

Women are like cars, we enjoy them when they are new because they don’t give problems, when they get old they give problems and we want to sell them.

Submitted by: jujuvine
25

There was a time when girls use to be intelligent, it was before the formation of universe.

Submitted by: aman
6

Unlike women, the older the wine the sweeter it becomes.

Submitted by: Japhethmaiyo
15

How to find a wife…
Step 1 of 2: Find a woman you like now but you know you’re going to hate in 5 or less years.
Step 2 of 2: Give her your house.

Submitted by: Amy
9

Two most deadly weapons in the world: Women’s nagging and Women’s tears! Can make any man act like a tortoise, right into the shell. Don’t believe me, try it…he he he:P

Submitted by: Ashish Mittal

Copyright © 2006-2014 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!