Funny Women Quotes and Sayings

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
– Robin Williams

Women are suitable to be journalists, they never spend a minute quiet.

Submitted by: Norman

Halloween is for dressing as something you’re not. That’s why most girls go as sexy.

Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
George Carlin

When a woman has nothing left to argue, she will either ignore you, cry or remember that thing until she takes revenge on that.

Submitted by: Arman

If for some reason I doubt that I’m wrong, all I need to do is ask a woman for verification.

Submitted by: DaGooch

I’m a woman.. I’m smart. I never loose an argument. I can cook. I like to read fashion magazines. I love to be right. Men don’t understand us. We must have secret powers, because I don’t understand us, either.

Submitted by: ukrainian girl

Men are nasty to each other and don’t mean it,
Women are nice to each other and don’t mean it!

Submitted by: Richard

A wise man once said “I don’t know, ask a girl.”

Submitted by: tiara123

The male body has seven trillion nerves and only a woman knows “How to get on every single one of them?”

Submitted by: DHARAM BANDWAR

“Women” – they have a way of complicating things.

Submitted by: ankit saxena

What do women and tornadoes have in common? They both moan when they come and they take the house when they leave.

Submitted by: Dana Peddicord

Women speak two languages. One of which is verbal.

Submitted by: ddbakes

I don’t condone wife beating, but I understand it!

Submitted by: Marty

I don’t need an encyclopedia, my wife knows everything.
99% of all women are beautiful. The remaining 1% is in my office.

Submitted by: Suresh

Copyright © 2006-2016 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote