Funny Women Quotes and Sayings - Page 4

39

It doesn’t matter how attractive someone is when you marry, even a white cat is black in the dark.

Submitted by: eyezwideopen
24

A woman has only 2 problems. 1. Nothing to wear. 2. No room for all the clothes.

18

Going through the Alligator Alley and looking at these gators reminds me of my Ex. All mouths and no ears.

Submitted by: Allen
9

Girls are like smart phones when we finally figure them out they upgrade to a smarter version.

Submitted by: bro
22

Who said that behind every successful man there is a woman … It’s wrong … The truth is that women fall only for successful men.

Submitted by: santosh
4

I don’t need an encyclopedia, my wife knows everything.
99% of all women are beautiful. The remaining 1% is in my office.

Submitted by: Suresh
3

I’ll never understand why once a month, women go completely crazy for 30 days.

Funny Women Quotes Quote: I’ll never understand why once a month,...

Embed Code
68

Happiness is not the only thing in the world. Which is exactly why every girl should fall in love with a man.

Submitted by: oviya
11

Ladies, why you ask if a dress makes you look fat? Why you no see your fat makes you look fat?

Submitted by: silly girl -..-
6

If for some reason I doubt that I’m wrong, all I need to do is ask a woman for verification.

Submitted by: DaGooch
23

If you want to know a girl…praise her friends.

Submitted by: vasuroshan
9

A woman look ten times more beautiful when she is sleeping, but only to her husband.:P

Submitted by: Prateek
9

Two most deadly weapons in the world: Women’s nagging and Women’s tears! Can make any man act like a tortoise, right into the shell. Don’t believe me, try it…he he he:P

Submitted by: Ashish Mittal
19

Never underestimate the power of nagging.

Submitted by: Ollie Hansén
11

“Women” – they have a way of complicating things.

Submitted by: ankit saxena
9

A wise man once said “I don’t know, ask a girl.”

Submitted by: tiara123
225

Whats the difference between a battery and a woman?
Batteries have a positive side.
Why shouldn’t woman have a drivers license?
Because there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Submitted by: arrieffy
44

Synonym of women must be mysterious.. Cos know one has ever been able to understand them…

Submitted by: sarju
14

Only two things can change a woman’s mind:

1. I love you.
2. 50 percent discount.

Submitted by: simplaz
3

No one can argue any longer about the rights of women. It’s like arguing about earthquakes.
– Lillian Hellman

21

If you see a nice man with great personality, good dressings, nice and high morals and character. What you call him?
Yes, a gentle man!
Have you ever meet a gentle woman???

Submitted by: Arshad malik
17

Is the reason we have so few female politicians that it would take too long to put make up on their two faces.

Submitted by: kazbat
11

Women are suitable to be journalists, they never spend a minute quiet.

Submitted by: Norman
96

You know a women is about to say something smart when she starts her sentence with “A man once told me”…

Submitted by: frank
12

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
– Robin Williams

46

If a tree was suppose to give a money rather than a fruit I bet every girl will marry a monkey!!!

Submitted by: senay
19

So I was up all night trying to make a website for women drivers, but it kept on crashing.

Submitted by: tom
13

Q: How to turn a fox into and elephant?
A: Marry her.

Submitted by: someone
18

You remember a chick fight a lot longer than you remember a guy fight.

Submitted by: KristenAshley
15

How to find a wife…
Step 1 of 2: Find a woman you like now but you know you’re going to hate in 5 or less years.
Step 2 of 2: Give her your house.

Submitted by: Amy

Copyright © 2006-2014 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!