Funny Women Quotes and Sayings

I don’t get why girls go to college, you don’t need a degree to make a sandwich.

Submitted by: john

I never argue now with a woman, I just take my beating like a man.

Submitted by: John Breslin

Women are cute…until you marry them!!

Submitted by: Mukena

Avoid girls save fuel

Submitted by: Rohit

There was a time when girls use to be intelligent, it was before the formation of universe.

Submitted by: aman

Q: What’s the difference between the abominable snowman & an intelligent woman?
A: There have been a few reported sightings of the snowman.

Submitted by: calvin k

You remember a chick fight a lot longer than you remember a guy fight.

Submitted by: KristenAshley

Fastest ways of communication, telephone, television, tell-a-woman.

Submitted by: phantom

Getting in an argument with a woman is like being arrested, because anything you say can and will be used against you.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
– Robin Williams

Advertisements

The bravest thing that a man does is to bear a women in his life.

Submitted by: Owais

Women have never been on the moon because it doesn’t need to be cleaned.

Submitted by: george

Women are like cars, we enjoy them when they are new because they don’t give problems, when they get old they give problems and we want to sell them.

Submitted by: jujuvine

If a tree was suppose to give a money rather than a fruit I bet every girl will marry a monkey!!!

Submitted by: senay

I never knew what hard work was until I tried to please a woman.

Submitted by: Nicholas Ohl

What is said to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing she has already been told twice…
What is a woman with 1 black eye? A quick learner!

Submitted by: jay

My wife sounds like an un- tuned radio…!

Submitted by: jimmy b crawley

If you see a nice man with great personality, good dressings, nice and high morals and character. What you call him?
Yes, a gentle man!
Have you ever meet a gentle woman???

Submitted by: Arshad malik

I don’t need an encyclopedia, my wife knows everything.
99% of all women are beautiful. The remaining 1% is in my office.

Submitted by: Suresh

“Women” – they have a way of complicating things.

Submitted by: ankit saxena
Advertisements

I don’t think women are better than men, but I do think that men are worse than women.
Louis C.K.

No one can argue any longer about the rights of women. It’s like arguing about earthquakes.
– Lillian Hellman

I’m a woman.. I’m smart. I never loose an argument. I can cook. I like to read fashion magazines. I love to be right. Men don’t understand us. We must have secret powers, because I don’t understand us, either.

Submitted by: ukrainian girl

How to find a wife…
Step 1 of 2: Find a woman you like now but you know you’re going to hate in 5 or less years.
Step 2 of 2: Give her your house.

Submitted by: Amy

The reason women don’t play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public.
Phyllis Diller

Copyright © 2006-2017 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote