Funny Women Quotes and Sayings - Page 7

Sorted by: Popularity | Newest First

Halloween is for dressing as something you’re not. That’s why most girls go as sexy.

I don’t get why girls go to college, you don’t need a degree to make a sandwich.

Submitted by: john

Women are like an email in your inbox, you cannot wait to open it, and when you open it, then you realize its a virus.

Submitted by: Nabil

Women have never been on the moon because it doesn’t need to be cleaned.

Submitted by: george

There is no doubt that all women are crazy. It’s just a matter of degree.

Submitted by: Kris

If you see a nice man with great personality, good dressings, nice and high morals and character. What you call him?
Yes, a gentle man!
Have you ever meet a gentle woman???

Submitted by: Arshad malik

What is said to a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing she has already been told twice…
What is a woman with 1 black eye? A quick learner!

Submitted by: jay

There was a time when girls use to be intelligent, it was before the formation of universe.

Submitted by: aman

“Women” – they have a way of complicating things.

Submitted by: ankit saxena

Women are like cars, we enjoy them when they are new because they don’t give problems, when they get old they give problems and we want to sell them.

Submitted by: jujuvine

Women are cute…until you marry them!!

Submitted by: Mukena

I never argue now with a woman, I just take my beating like a man.

Submitted by: John Breslin

Unlike women, the older the wine the sweeter it becomes.

Submitted by: Japhethmaiyo

When a woman has nothing left to argue, she will either ignore you, cry or remember that thing until she takes revenge on that.

Submitted by: Arman

You remember a chick fight a lot longer than you remember a guy fight.

Submitted by: KristenAshley

My wife sounds like an un- tuned radio…!

Submitted by: jimmy b crawley

All girls can be intelligent..you just gotta act stupid in front of them.

Submitted by: sudhir

If a tree was suppose to give a money rather than a fruit I bet every girl will marry a monkey!!!

Submitted by: senay

I don’t need an encyclopedia, my wife knows everything.
99% of all women are beautiful. The remaining 1% is in my office.

Submitted by: Suresh

How to find a wife…
Step 1 of 2: Find a woman you like now but you know you’re going to hate in 5 or less years.
Step 2 of 2: Give her your house.

Submitted by: Amy

Copyright © 2006-2015 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!