Honesty Quotes and Sayings - Page 2
100% truth = 100% success.
Being honest is the hardest thing in life, if you are not honest with yourself, then how can you expect others to be honest with you.
Honesty is a perfume that is cheap but even with its cheapness not all can afford it.
Telling 90% of the truth with the intent of withholding the other 10% is the same as lying.
An honest centavo is better than a stolen peso.
If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.
The most honest conversations you’ll have is with yourself, because you’ll always know when you’re lying.
Honesty is something that gives you advantage in life. (:
A man who is not honest and true to himself can never be honest to anybody.
Being honest never hurts anyone. Being a liar hurts only you.
You can lie to everyone else, but you can never really lie to yourself.
The truth will set you free.
I Would Prefer To Be A Honest Failure…Than To Be A Corrupt Success.
I’d rather be hurt from your honesty, than pleased from your lies.
Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
The longer you keep a lie secret, the larger it will grow.
The larger it gets, the heavier it will be to catch if tossed back at you.
Honesty is my religion.
A benefit of speaking the truth, you don’t have to remember what you say.