Images with Quotes - Page 11
Forget the past, you can’t change.
Forget the future, you can’t predict it.
Forget the present, I didn’t get you one!
Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- Janice Maeditere
She asked him, “What kind of wedding would you want?”
He replied, “The one that would make you my wife.”
Sometimes your best friend understands you better than you understand yourself.
Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
- Martin Luther King
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind of complimentary thing to your life’ partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
To my wife: Just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day.
Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
- Lilith Saintcrow
Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
- Joseph Conrad
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
- Robert A. Heinlein
People will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
Be the kind of woman that when you feet hit the floor each morning the devil says ” Oh crap, she’s up!”
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
Well behaved women rarely make history.
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
The women who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.
- Albert Einstein
To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not size zero, you’re beautiful one. It’s society who’s ugly.
- Marilyn Monroe
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
- Swedish Proverb
Most of the things you worry about never happen!
Don’t worry about anything; instead pray about everything.
- Philippians 4:6
You can’t change yesterday, but you can ruin today worrying about tomorrow.
Don’t worry, just breath. If it’s meant to be, it will find its way.