Images with Quotes - Page 5
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
When a girl tells you about her problems, it does not mean that she’s complaining, it means she trusts you.
Action is the foundational key to all success.
- Pablo Picasso
Don’t blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them.
The path to success is to take massive determined action.
- Anthony Robbins
Thoughts lead on to purposes;
Purposes go forth in action;
Actions form habits;
Habits decide character;
And character fixes our destiny.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb
If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something, you’ve never done.
A journey of thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- Lao Tzu
One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that your presence and absence both mean something to someone.
Give the gift of absence to those who do no appreciate your presence.
Love is the absence of judgment.
- Dalai Lama
Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Nelson Mandela
Life is ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you…
What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
If abortion isn’t wrong, then nothing is wrong.
If we accept that a mother can kill her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill each other? Any country that accepts abortions is not teaching people to love but to use any violence to get what they want.
- Mother Teresa
Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
If you don’t know the situation then you don’t have a right to have an opinion.
I’m tired of everyone yelling at me. I want someone to actually ask me what’s wrong, as if they really cared.
People are always asking me what I want, and I’ll always just want to yell, “To be happy.”
I’m feeling empty. Incomplete. Worthless.
I’m lacking motivation, but all I want to be is successful.
Sometimes I become too overwhelmed with my life, I just want everything to pause for a moment. Everything is just no the way I want it to be. I want to escape. Run away. To be somewhere without feeling like a piece of me is missing.
- The Truth.
The only opinion about your dreams that counts is yours. The negative comments of others merely reflect their limitations – not yours.
- Cynthia Kersey
All those who offer an opinion on any doubtful point should first clear their minds of every sentiment of dislike, friendship, anger or pity.
The opinion which other people have of you is their problem not yours.
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Leadership is action, not position.
- Donald H. McGannon
Remember the difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says go – a leader says “Let’s go!”
- E.M. Kelly
The average person tells 4 lies a day or 1460 a year; a total of 87,600 by the age of 60. And the most common lie is: I’m fine.
Don’t like, don’t cheat, and don;t make promises you can’t keep
He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it easier to do it a second time.
- Thomas Jefferson
Never lie to someone who trusts you.
Never trust someone who lies to you.
Over & over I tried and over & over I cried and I don’t know why.
Stop Existing and start living.
Don’t rely on other people to make you happy; make yourself happy.
There will always be people telling you – U can’t!
Look them in the eyes and say – Watch me!
I think we like to complicate things when it is really quite simple; find what it is that makes you happy and who it is that makes you happy and you’re set. Promise.
Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Some people will like you for no reason, some people will not like you for no reason. Who you choose to spend the most time, thoughts, and effort on, depend on exactly how much you like yourself. By just saying near to people who treat your poorly, you are telling them it’s OK to do so. Only keep people close to you who treat you well.
Your biggest enemy is yourself – so be your best friend!