Images with Quotes - Page 5
8 Rules to a better life
1. Never Hate
2. Don’t worry
3. Live simply
4. Expect a little
5. Give a lot
6. Always smile
7. Live with love.
8. Best of all, Be with God
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
- George Washington
You should never ruin an apology with an excuse.
Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
- Marilyn Monroe
Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time…you just have to be patient and wait for it.
Maybe we should all stop looking for society to give us permission to be ourselves.
Listen to your elder’s advice. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong…
Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.
I am a girl. I don’t smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don’t sleep around or start a drama to get attention. Yes, we do still exist.
I wish I could see you tomorrow. Even for one second.
When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.
Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be OK.
Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.
Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.
You live, you love, you cry, you lose, you bleed, you scream, you learn.
Sometimes you just need to put the past away and move on with your life.
Don’t lead, I’ll wander off bored. Don’t follow, I’ll get you lost. Walk beside me and help me cause trouble.
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
When a girl tells you about her problems, it does not mean that she’s complaining, it means she trusts you.
Action is the foundational key to all success.
- Pablo Picasso
Don’t blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them.
The path to success is to take massive determined action.
- Anthony Robbins
Thoughts lead on to purposes;
Purposes go forth in action;
Actions form habits;
Habits decide character;
And character fixes our destiny.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb
If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something, you’ve never done.
A journey of thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- Lao Tzu
One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that your presence and absence both mean something to someone.
Give the gift of absence to those who do no appreciate your presence.
Love is the absence of judgment.
- Dalai Lama
Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Nelson Mandela