Life Quotes and Sayings
10. Golden rules of life. !!
1. Believe in God always
2. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
3. What others think of you is none of your business.
4. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
8. Be honest especially with yourself
9. Be patient and be positive even when problems all around you.
10. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Say what you need to say…before it’s too late because life is unpredictable…
One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.
– Stephen Hawking
Words unspoken. Let me tell you this: my life hasn’t been easy, no life is. I was bullied when I was younger, told I wasn’t going to succeed in life by teachers, became the thing I hated most, a bully.
I’ve been struggling with depression since I was six. Attempted suicide three times. Twice by cutting my wrist but my sister was there to stop me. The third time I laid on a busy street waiting to get ran over but when it almost happen when I thought my suffering was going to end, my two best friends came in and saved me. Made me promise to never do that again. I was an angry child and took it out on my friends.
I hated coming home because my parents were always arguing. Yelling nonsense, they finally got a divorce. But I felt betrayed, I felt abandoned, I felt lonely. Every relationship I ever had was a failure because I couldn’t commit. I felt that people were just going to end up leaving me as my father did to me. It wasn’t until later on when I had gone back to my faith in God that things got better. Not saying I am happy but I do have my moments. (Thank you for reading).
Accept your past without regrets, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.
Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions.
– Will Smith
Just go on in your life as yourself and don’t mind the things what they tell about you.
Life is competitive in spirit and action. We have to pay a heavy price for being uncompetitive.
– Dr T.P.Chia
Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret something that made you smile.