Life Quotes and Sayings
I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it, you don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next, you learn to take life as it comes to you..to make each day count.
– Jack (Titanic)
Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
Love is like water… You can fall in it, you can drown in it, but we can’t live without it :)
10. Golden rules of life. !!
1. Believe in God always
2. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
3. What others think of you is none of your business.
4. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
8. Be honest especially with yourself
9. Be patient and be positive even when problems all around you.
10. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Say what you need to say…before it’s too late because life is unpredictable…
One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.
– Stephen Hawking
Life is competitive in spirit and action. We have to pay a heavy price for being uncompetitive.
– Dr T.P.Chia
Accept your past without regrets, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.
Just go on in your life as yourself and don’t mind the things what they tell about you.
Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions.
– Will Smith
Live life to the fullest extent so you don’t have any regrets.
Spend life with who makes you happy not who you have to impress.
Qualifications and competence are not the same thing.
Don’t live life so seriously, always have time to laugh. Laughter not only adds years to your life, but adds life to your years!!!
Learn from the PAST
Live in the PRESENT
Plan for the Future