Life Quotes and Sayings - Page 2
Three are the peaks that everyone must seek: achievement, fulfillment and enlightenment.
How much you enjoy your life is more important than how much you have in life.
– Dr T.P.Chia
Life is rough and challenging. Life is full of difficulties and possibilities. Life rewards the strong and penalizes the weak.
– Dr T.P.Chia
Make your life exciting. Find out what gives you joy and makes your heart dance, and do it.
Open-minded, optimistic and flexible people always end up winning the battle in life.
– Dr T.P.Chia
Don’t let a little raindrop wash away the shiny day.
A year ago, I would’ve never pictured my life the way it is now.
Never dispair if you happened not to be at where you wished to be, because you are at where you have to be, even if it’s not where you deserve to be.
I hope it was easy to forget and forgive, I wish our life had a keyboard then we could easily delete stuff that we don’t like.
Some people don’t think; they blink and sink! Take charge and live!
Shame should be reserved for the things we choose to do, not the circumstances that life puts on us.
– Ann Patchett
Things will happen. You can’t stop them from happening, but you can control your reaction from making things worse. React positively. Live happily.
We are human.
We are not perfect.
We are alive.
We try things.
We make mistakes.
We stumble. We fall.
We get hurt. We rise again.
We try again.
We keep learning.
We keep growing.
And we are thankful for this priceless opportunity called life.
10. Golden rules of life. !!
1. Believe in God always
2. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
3. What others think of you is none of your business.
4. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
8. Be honest especially with yourself
9. Be patient and be positive even when problems all around you.
10. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.
– Steve Maraboli
Everyone has experienced something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
Always be thankful. Life could be worse.
Remove toxic people from your life. Free yourself.
Think of today, not tomorrow. It’s time to be happy, not live a life of sorrow. Find out those things that make you glad & eliminate those that make you sad.