Life Quotes and Sayings - Page 23
Life doesn’t hurt until you think about how much things have changed, who you’ve lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
Important things to remember in life
1. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen everyday.
2. Be brave even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.
4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.
6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.
7. Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
8. When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go.
9. Never cut what can be untied.
10. Don’t expect life to be fair.
11. Remember: Success comes to the one that acts first.
12. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
13. Remember that nobody makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.
14. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
15. Laugh a lot. A good sense of humor cures almost all of life’s ills.
16. Don’t miss the magic of the moment by focusing on whats to come.
17. Watch for big problems. They disguise big opportunities.
Y. O. L. O- You only live once.
If what you did yesterday still seems big today, then you have not done enough today.
There’s a great difference between spitting & swallowing.
It is more easier for us to spit all our frustrations, bitterness, wildness, madness, disappointments than to swallow the truth of being a loser, weak, stupid & ignorance.
Acceptance + contentedness = could make our days worth living.
You know what you oughta do.
Somewhere along the course of life, you will learn and realize that there should never be regrets but a lifelong appreciation of the choices you’ve made.
I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
– Henry David Thoreau
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Life it too short to deal with crazy people.
– Karen E. Quinones Miller
– Friedrich Nietzsche
The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.
– Steve Maraboli
Stop giving your life away to other people.
– Steve Maraboli
We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.
– John F. Kennedy
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
– J.K. Rowling
Reality continues to ruin my life.
– Bill Watterson
The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.
– Vince Lombardi
The life of a single human being is worth a million times more than all the property of the richest man on earth.
– Che Guevara
The more you think about it, the less it makes sense.
We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.
– Che Guevara
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
– Adolf Hitler
Die young, and I shall accept your death- but not if you have lived without glory, without being useful to your country, without leaving a trace of your existence: for that is not to have lived at all.
– Napoleon Bonaparte
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
– Muhammad Ali
Life is full of close calls; followed by a direct hit.
For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
– Benjamin Button, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button