Search Results "compliment"
A compliment is like a kiss through a veil.
– Victor Hugo
Everybody likes a compliment.
– Abraham Lincoln
A compliment is verbal sunshine
– Robert Orben
I value compliments from girls more than from guys…I think they are more genuine.
It takes a million compliments to build you up, but one insult to send it all crashing down.
Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses.
– Joyce Meyer
When someone compliments my hair: ‘Thanks! I grew it myself.
When I compliment you, I compliment myself, because I am who I associate with.
– Hussein Nishah
What’s not important in life:
1. Number of likes you get on your facebook profile pictures.
2. Consulting an astrologer for your sh*tty life or serious health issues.
3. Being angry/ resentful towards someone for a long time over a petty issue.
4. Holding grudges.
6. The color of nail polish that might suit you.
7. Trying to figure out your past life.
8. Getting a brand new phone cover for your phone.
9. Getting into a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
10. Number of followers you get on instagram or twitter or whatever app.
11. Fighting with the ones you love/ care about.
12. Getting upset when no one compliments/appreciates you.
13. Gossiping about others. Especially badmouthing them.
14. Sending candy crush requests. (i’m gonna find you and kill you someday!).
15. Nitpicking others about they way they look/talk/behave.
16. The number of make up set you own.
17. Spending time on facebook.
18. Calculating the deeds done for a family member.
You know you are getting old, when your friends and relatives compliment you on your new alligator shoes, and you aren’t wearing any!!!