Search Results "compliment"
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind of complimentary thing to your life’ partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
– Leo F. Buscaglia
I don’t insult people, I just compliment them negatively.
If they say you’re ugly, take it as a compliment. If they say you’re beautiful, take it as an insult.
Men enjoy listening to flattery, and are more likely to be nice to and do things for those who compliment them.
– Dr T.P.Chia
Opinions are neither required nor desired !! Live for your heart’s content not for others’ compliments.
Don’t keep looking at me unless you want to compliment me about my looks.
Don’t keep looking at me or you will trip up ahead.
Don’t keep looking at me cause I’m not interested in you, it’s just that I’m smiling thinking about myself.
Men socialize by insulting one another, but they don’t really mean it. Women socialize by complimenting one another… But they don’t really mean it, either.
God will never give us burden that we can’t bear,,so if we have a problem, take it as a compliment, cos God think we can.
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said “Parking Fine”.