Sweat + Sacrifice = Success
10. Golden rules of life. !!
1. Believe in God always
2. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
3. What others think of you is none of your business.
4. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
8. Be honest especially with yourself
9. Be patient and be positive even when problems all around you.
10. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Positive power can inspire; negative power can perspire. Which power are you on?
Nothing better than an evening spent with grandpa.
The only thing better than having you for a dad is my children having you for a grandpa.
Happiness is, a grandpa hug.
Our greatest blessings call us grandma & grandpa.
We have a hero, we call him grandpa.
Grandpas are daddies with extra practice!
Great dads get promoted to grandpa.
Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and love.
One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.
– Joy Hargrove
Behind every great doctor is an even better nurse.
Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession.
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.
Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
– Erma Bombeck
My Grandpa is my Grandpal.
Whenever a doctor cannot do good he must be kept from doing harm.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
– Sun Tzu
A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing.
Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way.
– Daniele Vare
Diplomacy is the art of saying “Nice Doggie” until you can find a rock.
– Will Rogers