Problem Quotes, Sayings about obstacles
“It is my belief God sends the solution first and the problem later,” replied Dr. Javid.
– Malala Yousafzai
When you can’t solve the problem, manage it.
– Robert H. Schuller
Never bring the problem solving stage into the decision making stage. Otherwise, you surrender yourself to the problem rather than the solution.
– Robert H. Schuller
Why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
– A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
War is never a lasting solution for any problem.
– A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
If I can’t have too many truffles, I’ll do without truffles.
There is no such thing as a problem with out a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.
– Richard Bach
It is true that everyone has problems, and it is also true that every problem has a solution. If this is the reality of life, then why not focus on solutions rather than problems.
It’s not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.
– Ashleigh Brilliant
Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons: we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; instead they require maturity to outgrow them.
– Steve Maraboli
All problems are illusions of the mind.
– Eckhart Tolle
Never try to solve all the problems at once – make them line up for you one by one.
The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.
Running away from any problem only increases the distance from the solution. The easiest way to escape from the problem is to solve it.
The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
– Theodore Isaac Rubin
I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it.
If a problem cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?
A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.
– Grant Fairley
Whenever a problem arrives, do three things – face it, fight it and finish it.
Problems are everywhere, so are solutions. Unfortunately, we see more of the problems than the solutions.
Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.
Just like waves in the ocean come and go, no challenge is permanent. Problems will come and go too. We must enjoy the challenges just like we enjoy the waves.
Problems are like balloons. We let them unnecessarily blow up.
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.