Problem Quotes, Sayings about obstacles

I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.

Problem Quote: I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL

Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.

It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein

Problem Quote: It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL

Whenever a problem arrives, do three things – face it, fight it and finish it.
RVM

Submitted by: RVM

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Henry Ford

Problem Quote: Obstacles are those frightful things you see...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL

Face your problems; don’t Facebook them.

Submitted by: Millie

A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.
– Grant Fairley

Problem Quote: A positive attitude may not solve every...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Problem Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL

Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
Henry Ford

We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein

Problem Quote: We can’t solve problems by using the...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL

Copyright © 2006-2016 - All rights reserved. Home | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote