I’m not going to buy my kids...
I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.
– Yogi Berra (19)
- It’s not too far; it just seems like it is. – Yogi Berra
- It ain’t over till it’s over. – Yogi Berra
- You can’t think and hit at the same time. – Yogi Berra
- If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. –...
- Cut my pie into four pieces, I don’t think I could eat eight. –...
- I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary. – Yogi Berra
- Whatever you do, you should do it with feeling. – Yogi Berra
- Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours. – Yogi...
- You can observe a lot just by watching. – Yogi Berra
- 90% of the game is half mental. – Yogi Berra