Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

HTML Code
Forum BB Code
Image URL
Advice (142), Images (28252), Problem (87), Wise (3844)

Be first to comment

(required)

(required)


Copyright © 2006-2016 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote