Tell me what you eat, I’ll tell...
Tell me what you eat, I’ll tell you who you are.
– Jean Anthelme Brillat- Savarin
- I don’t know what’s tighter… Our jeans or our friendship.
- Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself. – Jean-Paul Sartre
- No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched. – George Jean Nathan
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. – Jean Massieu
- Commitment is an act, not a word. – Jean- Paul Sartre
- Be yourself. The world worships the original. – Jean Cocteau
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. – Billie Jean King
- Nothing weighs on us so heavily as a secret. – Jean de La Fontaine
- I know it’s important to do more than just complain when there’s something...
- I make mistakes, I’ll be the second to admit it. – Jean Kerr