Volleyball Quotes and Sayings - Page 7
You wish you could hit like a girl
Jump set, back set, one set, two set, if setting were easy, they might let you set!!
The winners in life think in terms of I can, I will and I am. Losers on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have done, would have done, and what they can’t do.
– Dennis Waitley
Luck is what happens when preperation meets opportunity.
– Darrel Royal
Attitude+Altiude = VOLLEYBALL SUCCESS
Size Dont Matter But, The Skills Being Displayed Does !
Bump, Set , Spike!Yeah thats right I play like a girl gotta problem with that.
This aint no game for a drama team
Offense sells tickets
defense wins games.
If there ain’t any volleyball in heaven, then im not going :)
Volleyball: Live it, Love it, Play it
Practice is the effort that makes winning possible, so practice with everything you have.
Play hard…WIN BIG
1. We can get it up in any position
2. Our shorts are tighter than our game
3. We can handle a little floor burn every now and then
4. We’re always gonna hit it hard
5. We’ll play with you indoors or outdors
6. Balls never hit the floor and we’ll get a touch on all of them that come our way
7. We can play with 2 or 6 other people
8. We’ve got quick feet and quick hands
9. We like it quick hard and fast
10. And no matter what we gonna beat you up
…because volleyball is more than just a sport, it’s a way of life ;)
‘we always come back bigger badder better’
My boyfriend told me I had to choose between him and volleyball….big mistake…Im really gonna miss him!!
JGUTT = just give us the trophy
“They’re only as good as we allow them to be.”
“You’re only as good as I [we] allow you to be.”
Did you got what it takes to be unstoppable?
If winning isn’t everything, then why do they keep score?
WE BUST OURS TO KICK YOURS!!
Volleyball is 90% Heart, 10% Skill, and 10% Passion.
You ALWAYS give 110%!!!! No matter what!
“If we Cant beat you on the court, meet us in the parking lot”
My friends always says this I think it so funny lol
Some call them opponents I call them VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!
May your game be as tight as your spandex
Blocking=rejecting the ball so hard it knocks grandma off the bleachers
Dont let the pretty ball touch the floor!
– my team used that when we were in jr.high
Big hearts, little shorts
It’s not how good you are,
It’s how bad you want it!
License to Kill!!