Wedding Quotes, Sayings about marriage
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.
A successful marriage requires this attitude. Marriage is not about expecting your partner to make you happy, it’s about making your partner happy.
She asked him, “What kind of wedding would you want?”
He replied, “The one that would make you my wife.”
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind of complimentary thing to your life’ partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
Marriage is like a horse race, there are a few hurdles along the way but if you’ve got the staying power and crack the whip hard enough you’ll make it to the end!
Love is the title while marriage is the whole story.
Forever is a long time; but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.
I don’t ask for much. Just promise you will stay by my side.
Just like organizations, a successful marriage should have a clear vision and mission and both couples must work as a team toward this vision truthfully and willingly submitting themselves so they can achieve the mission.