Wedding Quotes, Sayings about marriage
Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side.
– Zig Ziglar
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
– Mignon McLaughlin
She knows all about me and loves me just the same.
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind of complimentary thing to your life’ partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Love is the title while marriage is the whole story.
Love is the sweetest affection, dictated by the heart, spoken by the lips and proven at the altar.
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
You never know anyone until you marry them.
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
Marriage is like Boxing. In the beginning they shake hands, but…
We have the greatest pre- nuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.
– Gene Perret
To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.
– Ogden Nash
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
In all of the wedding cake, hope is the sweetest of plums.
– Douglas Jerrold
Say “I Do” in deeds not just in words.
No man can live without woman.
Marriage is the agreement to let a family happen.
– Betty Jane Wylie
This one is cute for a wedding.
Don’t lie, steal, or cheat. But if you have to, lie in my arms forever, steal my heart, and cheat death cause without you I couldn’t live.
A good marriage is waking up next to each other after 15 years and still smiling at each other and hoping the journey together lasts many more years.
The two of us become one, in mind, in love, in life, today!
It’s tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won’t drink from my glass.
– Rodney Dangerfield