Wedding Quotes, Sayings about marriage
The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
– Amy Grant
It took great courage to ask a beautiful young woman to marry me. Believe me, it is easier to play the whole Petrushka on the piano.
– Arthur Rubinstein
Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
– Michael Leunig
You are my life now and forever.
Every time I see you I want to marry you, then it hits me that we are married.
Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.
As to marriage or celibacy, let a man take which course he will, he will be sure to repent.
Love is not singular except in syllable.
– Marvin Taylor
A couple were asked how they managed to stay together for 75 years.
And their reply was:
Because we were born in a time where if things were broken we would fix them not through them away.
A life without a wife is like a kitchen without a knife.
The beauty of the day wasn’t measured by the layers on the cake or the fabric of her dress, but by the way he looked at her when she walked down the aisle.
Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side.
– Zig Ziglar
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind of complimentary thing to your life’ partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Love is the sweetest affection, dictated by the heart, spoken by the lips and proven at the altar.
There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.