Wedding Quotes, Sayings about marriage
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
– Mignon McLaughlin
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind of complimentary thing to your life’ partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Love is the title while marriage is the whole story.
Marriage is like Boxing. In the beginning they shake hands, but…
We have the greatest pre- nuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.
– Gene Perret
To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.
– Ogden Nash
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
In all of the wedding cake, hope is the sweetest of plums.
– Douglas Jerrold
Say “I Do” in deeds not just in words.
Marriage is the agreement to let a family happen.
– Betty Jane Wylie
No man can live without woman.
This one is cute for a wedding.
Don’t lie, steal, or cheat. But if you have to, lie in my arms forever, steal my heart, and cheat death cause without you I couldn’t live.
A good marriage is waking up next to each other after 15 years and still smiling at each other and hoping the journey together lasts many more years.
The two of us become one, in mind, in love, in life, today!