Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings

Look at the people around you. Some inspire you, some perspire you. Be with those that build energy in you.

Submitted by: RVM

1) Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give the time, some time.
4) No one is the reason of your happiness, except you, yourself.
5) Don’t compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6) Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers.
7) Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.

Some people live their lives like Bigfoot; only seen on rare occasions. The less of you, the more everyone wants of you.

Submitted by: Miles Long

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

In order to really hurt sometimes feelings, that person must really care about your opinion.

Submitted by: Iule SDM

When you are in light everything follows you but if you are darkness, even your shadow does not follow.

Submitted by: Vërmilion Van Shakëspëar

One of the greatest accomplishments in any person’s life is if he can trust someone other than him wholeheartedly and sustain it faithfully all throughout his life. That’s a perfect example of the real success.

Submitted by: Anuj

When you claim to know all the answers, make sure you know what the questions are.

Submitted by: Phil

Wisdom comes through suffering.
Aeschylus

What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
Confucius

Advertisements

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.
Napoleon Bonaparte

An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.
Plato

Life without Feelings is nothing but death.(Atif)

Submitted by: Atif

Success or failure is a reflection of leadership.

Submitted by: Billy

It is easy for a young man to beat up an old man. But the difficult part is to watch the old man cry.

Submitted by: Nse Inyang

True victory is winning after you have lost something

Submitted by: unnamed

Me only have one ambition, y’know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone – that’s all. – Bob Marley

Submitted by: Lila

Its better to remain silent when being shouted at as it makes the shouter look foolish.
One who is sure about himself doesn’t speak of it too much.

Submitted by: WACHIYA EDGAR WAUUDO

To be wise is to be a fool with experience.

Submitted by: John
Advertisements

Every man and woman are created equal, only in our abilities and judgement that sets us off.

Submitted by: Justin Chow

Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
No one can carry the weight of the world on their shoulders, lest they have another world to stand on.
Change does not require sacrifice. Change is sacrifice.
There’s no room for you in this world. Face it; if you want to fit in then you have to push others out.
Always act like the least people you want to be watching you are watching you, because they probably are.
It doesn’t matter where you stand, as long as you’re standing tall.
It’s always worth considering what you don’t know.
Sometimes, you can step up by backing down.
True knowledge isn’t about what others teach you, but what you learn on your own.

Submitted by: Anonymous

Men were created with two ears and only one mouth. Listen twice as much as you speak.

Submitted by: Stephen Bogan

To measure one’s real value, take away assets. What are you now?

Submitted by: Su Guiyao

Without struggle there is no progress.

Submitted by: Dave

Copyright © 2006-2017 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote