Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings - Page 57
Nothing in life is ever free. You end up paying for that “free” thing in the end.
Two wrongs never make a right.
A perfectionist will always be disappointed, but if do your best you won’t be.
The wise man is not the man who does nothing wrong, the wise man is the man who knows he did wrong, he regrets it, and never does it again.
Not everyone things the way you think, knows the things you know, believes the things you believe, nor acts the way you would act. Remember this and you will go a long way in getting along with people.
– Arthur Forman
You got to respect yourself for other to respect you.
The greatest satisfaction in life is not in getting ahead of others but in getting ahead of ourselves.
When you claim to know all the answers, make sure you know what the questions are.
1) Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give the time, some time.
4) No one is the reason of your happiness, except you, yourself.
5) Don’t compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6) Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers.
7) Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.
Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
– Paulo Coelho
The difference between must and should is the life you want and the life you have.
Every man and woman are created equal, only in our abilities and judgement that sets us off.
We love to control others when the only one we need to control is ourself.
Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
If you don’t know where you’re going how do you expect to get there?
This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice. It’s not how innocent you are but how you put your case. (jurisprudence)
Don’t make knots, that you can’t untie.
The wisest mind has something yet to learn.
– George Santayana
Two good things happen when you forgive. You free yourself and you free someone else.
Success or failure is a reflection of leadership.