Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings - Page 59
It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf.
When you claim to know all the answers, make sure you know what the questions are.
1) Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give the time, some time.
4) No one is the reason of your happiness, except you, yourself.
5) Don’t compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6) Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers.
7) Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.
Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
– Paulo Coelho
The difference between must and should is the life you want and the life you have.
Every man and woman are created equal, only in our abilities and judgement that sets us off.
We love to control others when the only one we need to control is ourself.
Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
If you don’t know where you’re going how do you expect to get there?
This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice. It’s not how innocent you are but how you put your case. (jurisprudence)
Don’t make knots, that you can’t untie.
The wisest mind has something yet to learn.
– George Santayana
Two good things happen when you forgive. You free yourself and you free someone else.
Success or failure is a reflection of leadership.
I have always felt that doubt was the beginning of wisdom, and the fear of God was the end of wisdom.
– Clarence Darrow
When snow melts what does it become?
A foolish man: Water of course.
A wise man: It becomes spring.
Don’t be quick to answer and look at the bigger picture.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Fooling a wise man is wisdom, fooling a fool is foolishness.
Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing- the result.
– Vince Lombardi
The ability to compromise makes one noble…