Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings - Page 6

Home » Browse Quotes »  Wise
4

Diligence strengthens determination and perseverance. Industry produces success and happiness.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
6

We have two fingers, two legs, two eyes, two ears, this means that we have two options in every situation.

Submitted by: Yaseer Hakeem
0

Wisdom is more than knowledge, intelligence and experience – it is the sum of good sense, understanding, insightful judgment and brilliant farsightedness.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
1

Wisdom, the intellectual ability to think and judge intelligently and wisely, is the antidote to ignorance, biases, prejudices and foolishness.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
1

Wisdom is the mother of all virtues, and the enemy of vices, heinousness, and immorality.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
0

A wise man is kind, humble, self-restrained, patient, empathetic, fair and just and is resistant to genitive temptations.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
1

A truly wise man knows about himself, his weaknesses and limits, and has the power to master or control himself.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
1

Wisdom attracts honor. Foolishness invites disgrace.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
1

Wisdom is worth more than gold in enlightening and improving the human race.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
2

Self-disciplined people are more successful, healthier and happier in life.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee
3

Learn from the past, live in the present, plan for the future.

Submitted by: BestFriend
2

Some people live their lives like Bigfoot; only seen on rare occasions. The less of you, the more everyone wants of you.

Submitted by: Miles Long
10

1) Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give the time, some time.
4) No one is the reason of your happiness, except you, yourself.
5) Don’t compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6) Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers.
7) Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.

Embed Code
11

Add patience, subtract hatred and anger, multiply hope and divide love for everyone to share.

Submitted by: rochelle
8

It’s crazy how you can do nice things for people all the time and they never notice. But once you make one mistake. It’s never forgotten.

Embed Code
2

Knowledge is proud, but wisdom is humble.

Submitted by: Nyabuk Nteyoho
2

Sharing makes you bigger than you are. The more you pour out, the more life will be able to pour in.

3

Never reply when you are angry.
Never make a promise when you are happy.
Never make a decision when you are sad.

Embed Code
2

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
- George Washington

Embed Code
10

Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.

Embed Code
4

When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.

Embed Code
3

You live, you love, you cry, you lose, you bleed, you scream, you learn.

Embed Code
7

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Embed Code
1

If you want something in your life you’ve never had, you’ll have to do something, you’ve never done.

Embed Code
2

What we think or believe is right often turns out to be wrong.
- Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee

Copyright © 2006-2014 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!