Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings

SOME PEOPLE AREN’T LOYAL TO YOU, THEY ARE LOYAL TO THE NEED OF YOU. ONCE THEIR NEED CHANGES, SO DOES THEIR LOYALTY.
Leonardo DiCaprio

I have always felt that doubt was the beginning of wisdom, and the fear of God was the end of wisdom.
Clarence Darrow

No company is preferable to bad. We are more apt to catch the vices of others than virtues, as disease is far more contagious than health.
Charles Caleb Colton

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Charles Caleb Colton

Tranquility is a choice. So is anxiety. The entire world around us may be in turmoil. But if we want to be peaceful within, we can.
RVM

Submitted by: RVM
Advertisements

Don’t worry about the world ending today; its already tomorrow in Australia.

Submitted by: joash asanya

In life, we must first learn to crawl, then stand, then walk, then run, and only then, fly. We cannot crawl into flying.
RVM

Submitted by: RVM

Conscience is the voice of God in the nature and heart of man.

Submitted by: Larry J. Freeman

If it ain’t tough it ain’t worth it, good things come with great struggle.

Submitted by: Neo Oen Cheddar

There are people who dream and there are people who scream. There are people who cry and there are people who fly. The good news is that this is a choice.
RVM

Submitted by: RVM

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Advertisements

The fruits of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.

Submitted by: MERCY KALEKYE

Not everything is understood the way it is presented and not everyone presents the way it is understood.
– Anuj Somany

Submitted by: Anuj Somany

The worst battle you have to fight is between what you know and what you feel.

Those who can’t dance say the music is no good.
– Jamaican Proverb

Copyright © 2006-2017 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote